The Reverse RCM Method
The Reverse RCM Method is used to establish maintenance programs that are realistic and adapted to their environment and potential consequences (safety, environment, production) using manufacturers’ maintenance programs or existing equipment technical documentation. This method is based on the RCM philosophy and analyses failures, evaluates their consequences, identifies worthwhile maintenance tasks and establishes optimal frequencies.
- To understand the basic concepts in reliability engineering inherent to the Reverse RCM Method
- Participate actively in a Reverse RCM workshop
- Definitions and basic concepts
- The business case
- Failure modes and maintenance strategies
- Reverse RCM workshop exercise on an existing equipment (2.5 days)