STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Training Advisor to its team.
- Design specialized training programs pertaining to asset management systems such as SAP-PM and IBM Maximo.
- Produce guides, pedagogical documents and templates necessary to training activities
- Advise and intervene when planning and developing training programs or activities
- Deliver training adapted to our clients’ needs
- Provide functional support to users following the training sessions
- Act as a consultant with the companies various clients, across many mandates
- Bachelor’s degree in secondary education specialized in mathematics or science and technology
- Minimum two years of relevant experience including management of training / pedagogical programs
- Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written) and a working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Interested by technology and a quick learner as to new specialized software
- Interpersonal skills
- knowledge of industrial fields (an asset)
- Place of work: STI Maintenance office 1946 Davis st., Jonquière
- Permanent and full-time work
- Competitive salary and social benefits (Group RRSP and insurance)
- Mobility required for various mandates (Inside and outside the province of Québec)
- The selected candidate will be provided with customized coaching to help acquire the competencies and knowledge needed to deliver training on various systems.
To learn more about our work conditions, click here ici.