STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Training Advisor to its team.
- Design specialized training programs pertaining to asset management systems such as SAP-PM and IBM Maximo.
- Produce guides, pedagogical documents and templates necessary to training activities
- Advise and intervene when planning and developing training programs or activities
- Deliver training adapted to our clients’ needs
- Provide functional support to users following the training sessions
- Act as a consultant with the companies various clients, across many mandates
- Bachelor’s degree in secondary education specialized in mathematics or science and technology
- Minimum two years of relevant experience including management of training / pedagogical programs
- Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written) and a working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Interested by technology and a quick learner as to new specialized software
- Interpersonal skills
- knowledge of industrial fields (an asset)
- Place of work: STI Maintenance office 1946 Davis st., Jonquière
- Permanent and full-time work
- Competitive salary and social benefits (Group RRSP and insurance)
- Mobility required for various mandates (Inside and outside the province of Québec)
To learn more about our work conditions, click here ici.