STI Maintenance wishes to add a new SAP Business Analyst to its team. This person will be required to define client needs and monitor projects after their implementation. As SAP Business Analyst, the person will be required to work with clients specializing in the industrial maintenance business sector.
- Conduct business process definition workshops with clients.
- Map and document business processes.
- Elaborate systems implementation strategies
- Conduct quality assurance
- Validate and roll-out projects in client IT environments
- Provide support to client users and System Administrators
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an SAP Analyst
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate must be autonomous and have great leadership skills. He or she must enjoy working in teams, have great problem solving skills, have a sharp analytical mind and must be very responsible.
- The selected candidate will have the possibility of working from the office or working from home (telework).
- Travelling will be required depending on mandates (within Canada)
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.