STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Reliability Maintenance Engineer to its team. This person will be required to act as an equipment and systems reliability expert for the company’s various clients.
- Conduct analyses and advise clients in regards to best practices and strategies in maintenance management.
- Propose improvements and implement solutions to reduce the effects and consequences of failures.
- Create and update maintenance programs (preventive, predictive).
- Ensure the production and update of maintenance technical documentation.
- Select equipment spare parts.
- Provide technical support to clients during major shutdowns.
- Facilitate workshops: RCM, failure analysis, FMEA, RCS.
- Deliver training on reliability tools and methods.
- Conduct failure analyses, identify priorities, and advise clients on reliability projects.
- Coach the clients’ and STI Maintenance’s technical teams.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering and be a member of l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ).
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the industrial field.
- Knowledge pertaining to reliability engineering tools (AMDEC, RCM).
- Knowledge pertaining to best practices in maintenance management.
- Knowledge pertaining to CMMS systems (SAP, Oracle, Maximo).
- Knowledge pertaining to MsProject.
- Highly interested in technology and quick to learn new specialized software.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Place of work: STI Maintenance main office: 1946 Davis st., Jonquière
- Permanent, full time work
- Competitive salary and social benefits (Group RRSP and collective insurance)
- Occasional travelling required depending on mandates (across Québec and outside of the province)
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.