STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Reliability Engineer to its team. This person will be required to act as an equipment and systems reliability expert for the company’s various clients.
- Conduct analyses and advise clients in regards to best practices and strategies in maintenance management.
- Propose improvements and implement solutions to reduce the effects and consequences of failures.
- Create and update maintenance programs (preventive, predictive).
- Ensure the create and update of maintenance technical documentation.
- Select equipment spare parts
- Provide technical support to clients during major shutdowns
- Facilitate workshops: RCM, failure analysis, FMEA, RCS
- Deliver training on reliability tools and methods
- Conduct maintenance audits
- Conduct failure analyses, identify priorities, and avise clients on reliability projects.
- Coach the clients’ and STI Maintenance’s technical teams.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial and be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the industrial field
- Knowledge pertaining to reliability engineering tools (AMDEC, RCM)
- Knowledge pertaining to best practices in maintenance management
- Knowledge pertaining to CMMS systems (SAP, Oracle, Maximo)
- Knowledge pertaining to MsProject
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in French and English
- Must have solid leadership skills
- Must be willing and able to conduct mandates outside of the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean region.
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.