STI Maintenance wishes to add a Project Manager to its consulting services team. The project manager will be tasked with managing our various mandates in maintenance management and will be based in Montreal.
- Elaborate project plans that will be also serve as project schedules.
- Plan, organize and coordinate project activities and tasks of all project participants according to existing standards and processes.
- Monitor project execution autonomously and make all necessary decisions.
- Communicate with the clients’ teams, manage client expectations and satisfaction.
- Monitor all project approvals.
- Coordinate and/or conduct quality assurance activities.
- Quickly resolve any issues/problems that occur during the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a college diploma combined with relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a project manager.
- Good knowledge of MsProject
- Excellent spoken and written French, intermediary English
- Place of Work: Montreal
- Salary based on work experience
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.