STI Maintenance would like to add an IT project manager to its team who will be responsible for managing various IT mandates.
STI Maintenance provides support to organisations regarding their facility and equipment maintenance management by implementing the Maximo software; an IBM platform. We provide our clients with various services such as system installation, analysis, data loading, defining and carry-ing-out configurations, acceptance testing and tracking changes. We also provide training services for a wide range of users from employees to system administrators and we also provide change management services. If you wish to build your career and grow along with us, great opportunities await!
- Plan and supervise project execution
- Define and implement project standards and procedures
- Elaborate project plans
- Plan, organize and coordinate project activities and tasks of all project participants according to current standards and processes
- Monitor project execution during regular meetings with team members
- Cost control
- Manage project change requests
- Monitor all project approvals
- Coordinate and/or conduct quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree Information Technology (IT) or any other relevant training or experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a project manager
- Experience in IT project management
- Profound knowledge of project management techniques and principles
- A great sense of responsibility, judgment, the capacity to plan and organize activities
- Good listening skills, client-oriented, and great communications skills applicable to all types of people
- Experience with commercial systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Maximo, etc.) an asset
- Place of Work: Saguenay
- Salary based on work experience and competency; in accordance with the salary range established for the role
- 37.5-hour work schedule that can be worked in 4.5 days
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.