Join STI Maintenance as a project management engineer! You will work with various clients to coordinate projects with wide-ranging maintenance departments.
Joining STI Maintenance means becoming a creator of change and taking part in the growth of one of the most important SME’s specialized in maintenance management.
- Act as a project manager and manage all elements related to projects, preparation and implementation (deadlines, costs, quality, availability of material and human resources).
- Prepare deadlines and carry out follow-ups.
- Manage the various risks associated with the projects.
- Follow project management processes and procedures.
- Ensure the achievement of project results and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Prepare project progress reports.
- Communicate with the various stakeholders related to the projects.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Be a member of l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ).
- More of 8 years of experience in major project management.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English
- The candidate will be able to work from the office in Saguenay and will also be called upon to travel directly to client sites for a maximum of 2 weeks per month depending on business needs.
- The mandates to be carried out are diversified in business areas which may be aluminium smelters, mines, ports, infrastructure, transport, etc.
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.