Based in Saguenay, STI Maintenance wishes to add a Mechanical Technician to its team. This person will be required to carry out mandates for the company’s various clients. They will also be asked to provide specialized services through the production of technical documentation in regards to the clients’ various assets.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Propose equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with a client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, labour, contractor and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment files in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- When required, act as maintenance planner for the company’s various clients (across Québec and outside of the province).
- At the very least, a vocational studies diploma in mechanics / electromechanics or college level training in a field related to engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Building Mechanics, Industrial Engineering, etc.).
- Must be disciplined and autonomous.
- Group RRSP and collective insurance.
- Training programme upon hiring (3 weeks).
To learn more about our work condition, click here.