STI Maintenance would like to add an Mechanical or Electrical Technician to its team. The mechanical or electrical technician will carry out mandates for our various clients. Depending on the clients’ needs, he or she will provide support and technical services in maintenance management to optimize documentation, inventory, maintenance programs, and work planning
- Defining, developing, modifying, and carrying out maintenance strategies for clients
- Creating and updating technical documentation using the client’s CMMS
- May be asked to conduct work planning by identifying and ensuring resource availability
- May be asked to provide technical support to clients.
- Developing and documenting standard work;
- Following-up on work with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Place of Work: Saguenay and possible contracts outside of Quebec.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Group RRSP, group insurance, profit-sharing)
If this opportunity interests you, please send us your résumé.