Based in Saguenay, STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technician to its team. This person will be required to carry out mandates for the company’s various clients. The person will be asked to provide technical services and support for equipment records related to client assets.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Proposing equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with a client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, labour, services and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment files in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Act as Maintenance Planner for the company’s various client.
- A college degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Electronic Engineering.
- Must be rigorous and autonomous.
- Telework and work family balance measures
- Training program upon hire
- Group RRSP and collective insurance program
To learn more about our work condition, click here.