STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Mechanical Engineering Technician to its team. This employee will be based in Sept-îles and will be required to carry out mandates for the company’s various clients. The person will be asked to provide support and technical services in maintenance management in regards to technical documentation, inventory, maintenance program and work planning optimization.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Propose equipment functional locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with a client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, labour, services and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment files in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- May be called upon to conduct maintenance planning and ensure resources availability.
- A college diploma (DEC) in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance and/or any other professional training (DEP) in the field of mechanics combined with relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Excellent spoken and written French, Intermediary English
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Place of Work: Sept-îles
To learn more about our work condition, click here.