Join STI Maintenance as Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technician! You will have the opportunity to work on various projects helping our clients to better manage their maintenance.
Working for STI Maintenance
We make a difference by offering you a role where you are taken under consideration both on the personal and professional levels. Where work and family life can be balanced through flexible hours, telework, as well as access to numerous benefits. With STI Maintenance, you can combine passion and professionalism and become a stakeholder in our clients’ success.
Joining STI Maintenance means becoming a creator of change and taking part in the growth of one of the most important SME’s specialized in maintenance management and CMMS software (IT) integration.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Propose equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices in maintenance management.
- Define scheduling necessary to carry-out maintenance plans in accordance with the client’s master schedule.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans or task lists and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, labour, services and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment records in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Depending on client needs, act as Maintenance Planner for the company’s various clients.
- A college degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Electronic Engineering.
- Must be rigorous and autonomous.
- The selected candidate will have the possibility of working form the office or working from home (telework) if the candidate lives outside the region.
- The candidate may be required to travel to client offices/work sites depending on business needs.
- Full training program to learn the software upon hire.