STI Maintenance would like to add a Maximo Developer to its team. This person will be tasked with configuring solutions used to support optimized business processes, environment production launches, implementing mobile solutions and rolling out BI Reporting.
- Configuring integration interfaces and applications using business processes.
- Developing reports and performance indicators.
- Participating in maintenance management solution implementation projects.
- Conducting unit and integration tests.
- Validating and rolling out deliverables in client IT environments
- Completing production launches.
- Supporting client users and system administrators
- Documenting incidents.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams (Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, Training Advisors, Engineers and Maintenance Technicians).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a college degree in computer technology, combined with relevant work experience
- A good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, as well as the PL/SQL, XML, and Java programming languages, and the Oracle and MS SQLServer databases.
- The candidate must be resourceful, be able to work well in teams, have excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, and be very responsible
- Place of Work: Téléwork
- Travel may be required depending on mandates
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.