Join STI Maintenance as a Maximo Developer! You will work on various projects in order to implement software solutions with our various clients.
Joining STI Maintenance means becoming a creator of change and taking part in the growth of one of the most important SME’s specialized in maintenance management and CMMS software (IT) integration.
- Configuring integration interfaces and applications using business processes.
- Developing reports and performance indicators.
- Participating in maintenance management solution implementation projects.
- Conducting unit and integration tests.
- Validating and rolling out deliverables in client IT environments
- Completing production launches.
- Supporting client users and system administrators
- Documenting incidents.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams (Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, Training Advisors, Engineers and Maintenance Technicians).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a college degree in computer technology, combined with relevant work experience
- A good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, as well as the PL/SQL, XML, and Java programming languages, and the Oracle and MS SQLServer databases.
- The candidate must be resourceful, be able to work well in teams, have excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, and be very responsible
- The candidate can work from the office in Saguenay or the possibility of teleworking if the candidate resides outside the region.
- The candidate may be called upon to make various trips to customers according to business needs.
- Complete training program to learn the software when hiring.
- The candidate will be able to help grow the company and the department by sharing his opinion.
- The mandates to be carried out are diversified in business areas such as aluminum smelters, mines, ports, infrastructure, transport, etc.
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.