STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Maximo Business Analyst to its team. This person will be required to define client needs and monitor projects after their implementation.
- Conduct business process definition workshops with clients
- Map business processes
- Conduct and define interface analyses, application analyses, and report analyses using client business processes
- Elaborate systems implementation strategies
- Conduct quality assurance
- Validate and roll-out projects in client IT environments
- Provide support to client users and systems administrators
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Maximo Analyst
- Knowledge on mobile environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate must be autonomous and have great leadership skills. He or she must enjoy working in teams, have great problem solving skills, have a sharp analytical mind and must be very responsible.
- Place of Work: Telework
- Travel may be required depending on mandates (within Canada)
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.