STI Maintenance would like to add a Maximo Analyst Programmer to its team. Based in Gatineau, this person will be responsible for conducting needs analyses and post-implementation follow-ups.
- Define detailed analyses of interfaces, applications, and reports using business processes.
- Develop system implementation strategies.
- Participate in maintenance management solution implementation projects.
- Configure applications, develop reports and interfaces between systems.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Validate and rollout deliverables in client IT environments.
- Provide support to client users and system administrators.
- Document incidents.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science (completed) or a college degree in computer science (completed), combined with relevant work experience.
- A good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, as well as the PL/SQL, XML, and Java programming languages, and the Oracle and MS SQLServer databases.
- The candidate must be autonomous, enjoy working in teams, have excellent problem solving skills, great analytical skills, and an heightened sense of responsibility.
- Place of work: telework
- Travelling will be required depending on the mandates
- Training program upon hiring
To learn more about our work condition, click here.