STI Maintenance wishes to add many Maintenance Technicians to its team. Based in Québec City, they will be required to work on a mandate for one of our primary clients in the public domain.
- Travel to the client’s various work sites (interior and exterior) to conduct equipment readings
- Record information pertaining to equipment components in Excel files
- Install nameplates on equipment
- Take inventory of spare parts
- Conduct work follow-ups with the various stakeholders
- Respect the applicable safety regulations (confined spaces, lockout procedures, working at height)
- A professional diploma (DEP) in Mechanical or electromechanical engineering, or industrial design. A college diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering is considered an important asset.
- At least one year of work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical parts
- Place of work: Quebec city
- Permanent, full-time position
- Insurance and Group RRSP
- Training and integration program
- Competitive salary and benefits
To learn more about our work condition, click here.