STI Maintenance wishes to add a Maintenance Technician to its team. This person will act as a consultant to the company’s various clients. Attentive to client needs and requirements, this person will act as an expert by supporting them with the production of technical documentation related to their assets.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Propose equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices in maintenance management.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with a client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, labour, services and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment files in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Act as maintenance planner for our various clients (anywhere across Québec and possible outside of the province), as needed.
- A professional diploma (DEP) in Mechanical or Electromechanical engineering or a college diploma in the field of engineering (Mechanical, Maintenance, etc.).
- Must be disciplined and autonomous
- Group insurance and RRSP
- Training and integration program provided upon hiring
- Competitive salary
To learn more about our work condition, click here.