STI Maintenance wishes to add a Maintenance Technician to its team. This person will act as a consultant with the company’s various clients. Attentive to client needs and requirements, this person will be called upon to provide expert services by providing support with the production of technical documentation related to their assets.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Propose equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management system’s equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices in maintenance management.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with the client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, laboor, services and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment files in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Act as maintenance planner for our various clients (anywhere across Québec and possible outside of the province), as needed.
- A college diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance or any other equivalent diploma.
- The candidate must have six to nine years of experience.
- Good knowledge of French, spoken and written.
- Intermediate knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Full time position, 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week in a mainly francophone environment.
- Salary is $28.00/hour, overtime after 40 hours.
- Three weeks of vacation
- Group insurance (medical fees, long-term disability, life insurance).
- Group RRSP
- Flexible schedule – Work-family balance
- Reduced work week (4 ½ days)
- Social activities organized by the company.
- Work is based at our head office located at 1946 Davis st. Saguenay, G7S 3B6.
- The candidate will be called upon to travel to client facilities to conduct various mandates.
- Training and integration program provided upon hiring.
To learn more about our work condition, click here.