STI Maintenance wishes to add a Maintenance Planner to its team. Based in Montreal, the planner will be responsible for planning and scheduling our clients’ maintenance work.
- Implement best practices for maintenance work planning and scheduling to ensure an optimal use of resources.
- Receive, evaluate and plan requests and work orders; establish work plans used to execute the work.
- Plan the work: identify, evaluate and ensure the availability of the required human resources, equipment, material, specialized tools, procedures and instructions needed to execute maintenance work according to schedule and established norms; schedule the work.
- Participate in weekly scheduling meetings, supply members with the list of planned work orders waiting to scheduled, prepare and publish the work calendar.
- Analyse and recommend practices to prevent or eliminate repetitive breakdowns and failure risks.
- Update and optimize equipment preventive and predictive maintenance work instructions and methods.
- Create and maintain technical documentation in the client’s software.
- Oversee the client’s technical team.
- A college diploma in Engineering or any other professional training combined with relevant experience will be considered.
- Three years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of best practices in maintenance management.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Bilingual (asset)
- Competitive salary and benefits (group RRSP, insurance, profit-sharing)
- Frequent travelling in Montreal will be required to respond to client needs/requests
To learn more about our work condition, click here.