STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Maintenance Engineer to its team. The maintenance engineer will be required to act as a consultant for the company’s various clients. By understanding their current needs, the engineer intervenes as an expert by providing support with the production of technical documentation associated to their assets.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Proposing equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with a client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Identify and solve problems related to reliability, maintenance and the client’s system use.
- Optimize maintenance management programs and processes.
- Use various reliability tools in order to supply and analyze maintenance data.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to eliminate failures, assist and work in close collaboration with maintenance teams to diagnose abnormal failures and improve equipment.
- Suggest corrective measures regarding equipment preventive and corrective maintenance.
- To be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or building mechanics
- Knowledge pertaining to electrical and mechanical components
- Ability to use MsProject, Excel
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in French and English
- Must have solid leadership skills
- Must demonstrate autonomy and discipline
- Permanent and full-time work
- Possibility of telework if residing outside of the region (office is located in Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean region)
- Collective RRSP and insurance program
- Training and integration program on arrival
- Competitive salary
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.