IBM Control Desk and ITIL Processes
IBM Control Desk is an asset management system used to manage assets and services related to information technology. Service management processes based on the ITIL v3 framework are all supported IBM Control Desk: Service Requests, Incidents, Problems, Solutions, Assets, etc. Analysts and Developers must properly understand and master these processes to ensure they are properly implemented.
- At the end of this course, the participants will be able to explain how service management processes are supported by IBM Control Desk.
- Control Desk business principles
- IBM-recommended configuration tools
- Migrating to latest versions
- Process integration
- Java class configuration
- Configuration limitations
- External systems integration
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Change management
- Asset management
- Configuration management database (CMDB)