Join STI Maintenance as a Business Analyst! You will have the opportunity to work on various projects implementing software solutions for our various clients.
Working For STI Maintenance
We make a difference by offering a role where you are taken under consideration both on the personal and professional levels. Where work and family can be balanced through flexible hours, telework, as well as numerous benefits. With STI Maintenance, you can combine passion and professionalism and become a stakeholder in our clients’ success.
Joining STI Maintenance means becoming a creator of change and taking part in the growth of one of the most important SME’s specialized in IT CMMS software integration and asset management services.
- Propose solutions and document functional analyses.
- Facilitate process definition workshops with clients.
- Map business processes.
- Document test cases.
- Conduct quality assurance and integrated testing
- Provide support to client users and System Administrators
- Collaborate with the training team to develop adequate training strategies
- Participate, along with other team members, in elaborating implementation strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Minimum 2 years as business analyst
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate must be autonomous and have great leadership skills. He or she must enjoy working in teams, have great problem solving skills, have a sharp analytical mind and must be very responsible.
- Knowledge pertaining to Maximo or any other CMMS or BPMN is an asset.
- Knowledge pertaining to the asset management field is also an asset.
- The selected candidate will have the possibility of working from the office or working from home (telework) if the candidate lives outside the region.
- The candidate may be required to travel to client offices/work sites depending on business needs.
- Full training program to learn the software upon hire.
- The candidate will have the opportunity of contributing to the company and department’ growth by sharing his opinion.
- The mandates to carry-out are diversified and include various fields such as aluminium smelters, mines, ports, infrastructure, transportation, etc.