STI Maintenance would like to add a analyst-programmer to its team who will be in charge of needs analyses and post-implementation follow-up.
- Defining detailed analyses of interfaces, applications, and reports from business procedures
- Developing system implementation strategies
- Participating in maintenance management solution implementation projects
- Configuring applications, developing reports and the interfaces between systems
- Conducting unit and integration tests
- Validating and deploying deliverables in client IT environments
- Supporting client users and system administrators
- Documenting incidents
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a college degree in computer technology, combined with relevant work experience
- A good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, as well as the PL/SQL, XML, and Java programming languages, and the Oracle and MS SQLServer databases.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Bilingual (an asset)
- The candidate must be resourceful, be able to work well in teams, have excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills, and be very responsible
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel may be required depending on mandates
- Place of Work: Jonquière, Saguenay (several positions available)
- Training program for new hires
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.