STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Maximo Analyst to its team. This person will be required to define client needs and monitor project post-implementation phases.
- Conduct business process definition workshops with clients
- Map business processes
- Conduct and define interface analyses, application analyses, and report analyses using client business processes
- Elaborate systems implementation strategies
- Conduct quality control
- Validate and roll-out projects in client environments
- Provide support to client users and systems administrators
- Bachelors degree in informatics
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Maximo analyst
- Knowledge on mobile environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate must be autonomous and have great leadership skills. He or she must enjoy working in teams, have great problem solving skills, have a sharp analytical mind and must be very responsible.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Group RRSP, group insurance, profit-sharing)
- Travel may be required depending on mandates (inside and outside the province of Québec)
Place of Work: Saguenay or possibility of telework
To learn more about our work conditions, click here.