STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Maintenance Technician to its team. Based in Québec City, this Maintenance Technician will be required to work on a mandate for one of our primary clients in the public domain.
- Travel to the various installations (interior and exterior) to conduct equipment readings on the various equipment.
- Record information pertaining to equipment components in Excel files.
- Install nameplates on equipment.
- Take inventory of spare parts.
- Conduct work follow-ups with the various stakeholders.
- Respect the applicable safety regulations (confined spaces, lockout procedures, working at height).
- Place of work: Quebec city
- Competitive salary and benefits (Group RRSP, group insurance, profit-sharing)
If this opportunity interests you, please send us your resume.
To learn more about our work condition, click here.