STI Maintenance is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer. Under the supervision of the Director of Consulting Services, the maintenance engineer is a consultant for the business’s clients. By understanding their actual needs, the engineer intervenes as an expert in his or her field of expertise. He or she offers advice and helps the clients meet their maintenance management and production goals.
- Identifying and resolving issues related to reliability, maintenance, and systems operations
- Optimizing all programs and processes related to maintenance management
- Using various reliability tools to provide maintenance data and analyze that data
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to eliminate failures, helping and working in close collaboration with maintenance teams to diagnose abnormal failures and to improve equipment;
- Suggesting corrective measures for preventive and corrective maintenance
- May be asked to coordinate and supervise engineering projects.
- To be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance fields or any other related field
- Ability to use computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) (SAP, Oracle, Maximo)
- Knowledge of reliability tools and methods
- Ability to use MsProject, Excel
- Requires mobility and an openness to work on mandates outside of the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean area
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in French and English
- Known for leadership skills
- Place of Work: Saguenay and possible mandates outside of Quebec.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Group RRSP, group insurance, profit-sharing)
- If this opportunity interests you, please send us your résumé.