STI Maintenance wishes to add a new Electrical Engineering Technician to its team. The electrical engineering technician will be required to carry out mandates for the company’s various clients. The person will be asked to provide support and technical services in maintenance management in regards to technical documentation, inventory, maintenance program and work planning optimization.
- Create and update technical documentation using the client’s systems or maintenance management software.
- Proposing equipment locations in the client’s maintenance management equipment structure.
- Define, elaborate and configure maintenance plans using best practices.
- Define maintenance plan scheduling in accordance with a client’s master calendar.
- Determine equipment spare parts and create or link them in the clients’ maintenance management software.
- Elaborate and create job plans and document appropriate work methods.
- Evaluate material, labour, services and equipment rental needs and document them in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- Determine and link the required equipment files in the clients’ maintenance management system.
- A college diploma (DEC) in Electrical Engineering or Building Mechanics and/or any other professional training (DEP) in the field of mechanics combined with relevant work experience.
- Place of Work: Saguenay and possible contracts outside of Quebec.
- Competitive salary and benefits (Group RRSP, group insurance, profit-sharing).
If this opportunity interests you, please send us your resume.
To learn more about our work condition, click here.